WISEGUYS PROPERTIES takes all necessary measures to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with applicable law.
Below you will find detailed information on how we use your personal data in connection with the use of this website.
1 - Person responsible for the processing of personal data and subcontracting (or Data Protection Officer)
Your personal data will be processed by WISEGUYS PROPERTIES.
WISEGUYS PROPERTIES operates in Portugal through the following commercial company:
(a) CUVIER, UNIPESSOAL LDA. with registered office at Rua Prista Monteiro 13B, 1600-792 Lisbon;
2. - Use of your personal data
WISEGUYS PROPERTIES uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Management of your requests (general information requests).
- Pre-contractual diligence at the request of the data subject and compliance with legal obligations.
- Sending you, with your consent, direct marketing communications, namely about products, special offers, invitations to our events, campaigns, promotions and business opportunities.
- Your consent or, if necessary, for the pursuit of our legitimate interests (providing relevant information about WISEGUYS PROPERTIES).
- Employment or supply contracts
- Pre-contractual due diligence at the request of the data subject and compliance with legal obligations.
You may withdraw the consents given at any time, without this, however, rendering unlawful the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of that consent until the date on which it is withdrawn.
When we send you marketing communications, our aim is to send you advertisements and offers that are relevant to your needs and interests.
Your personal data is used to generate automated property recommendations, customized to your profile, appointment confirmations, or other automated messages. These data will also be used for the purpose of signing deeds, promissory contracts of purchase and sale and registering real estate with notaries, registry offices and similar entities.
We undertake to collect only the personal data that is necessary to pursue the purposes for which we process your personal data.
Your personal data is obtained on the basis of information received directly or indirectly by the data subject and the documentation you provide.
3 - Conservation of Personal Data
We undertake not to keep your personal data beyond what is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, in accordance with applicable law.
To calculate the retention period of your personal data we use the following criteria:
- The term of the contract, should you enter into such a contract with WISEGUYS PROPERTIES;
- The time needed to respond to your request;
- Your reaction to our marketing communications - The need to keep a record of your interactions with us for the purposes of managing our business relationship;
- Our legal obligations.
We may need to retain your personal data for a longer period to defend a right in a legal claim, until the applicable statute of limitations has expired.
You can find more information regarding your rights on the website of the National Data Protection Commission (https://www.cnpd.pt/bin/rgpd/rgpd.htm).
To exercise your rights you should contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the office, and you must provide proof of your identity.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data with the National Data Protection Commission (www.cnpd.pt). We encourage you to contact us before filing a complaint so that we can address any issues or concerns you may have.